Staff and management at Greenlife Erina are monitoring the recent Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. Working together, we can reduce the risk around the potential spread of the virus.
- 1.5 metres between yourselves and others
- Reduce contact with other people
- Clean your hands thoroughly and regularly with soap and water or an alcohol based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or flexed elbow
- Avoid contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
SELF ISOLATE (14 DAYS)
- If you develop any cold or flu like symptoms
- Travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a person with COVID-19
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY IN GREENLIFE ERINA
By entering our community you acknowledge that you:
- Have not returned from overseas travel in the past 14 days
- Have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Are not exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms of:-
- Flu like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue
- Shortness of breath
Please contact our office on 02 4367 7789 during Office hours if have any further questions relating to the above.
Thank you for helping to protect our community! For more up to date information please visit health.nsw.gov.au or service.nsw.gov.au.